We are committed to exceptional service and products. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your gift or its delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-423-477-3629.
We use only the freshest flowers available for our hand-made bouquets to ensure that you can send flowers with confidence. And since every arrangement is personally delivered, we offer same-day delivery on most orders.
How to Place an Order
We’ve designed the our website to make it quick and simple for you to place your order. After you’ve found the flowers or plant you want to send, click on the item name or image and follow the instructions below.
- Shop From a Variety of Categories—Occasion, Product Category or Price—or search by a specific keyword or item number.
- Select Your Product and Choose Your Preferences. On the product information page, select how you would like to customize your gift. For example, in some instances, you will be asked whether you want to send your gift as shown or in a deluxe or premium arrangement, or you may have the option to include something extra with your gift like a mylar balloon, stuffed animal or box of chocolates. Once you have selected from the preferences, click Add to Cart. Your gift bouquet will be stored in your personal shopping cart, and you can either continue browsing or proceed to My Cart for checkout.
- Proceed to checkout. When you are ready to check out, click on the My Cart link at the top of the page, and then double check all information before selecting Checkout. If you are a returning shopper, enter your Posy Shop Customer ID in the ‘Special Instructions’ box to place this order on your House Account. If you are a new shopper, fill out all information prompted. You may create a House Account by calling us, and it will require a valid credit card.
- Provide recipient delivery information. You will be asked for the recipient’s delivery information via Ship To Another Address. This information will allow us to ensure that your bouquet arrives at its destination in a timely manner. At this time, you can also leave any Special Instructions.
- Review your order. Review the details of your order, and click the Submit Order button. Your order will be received by us and we will begin creating your arrangement.
- Save your confirmation. The Posy Shop will send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you indicated at Log In. Please save this e-mail for future reference.
We are unable to cancel or change orders already in process , en route or delivered. Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. If you are calling about an order that is scheduled to be delivered today, call (423) 477-3629.
Due to the area we live in there may be times when the weather conditions are not safe for our driver to be out on the roads, especially the roads in the more rural areas. In the case of inclement weather conditions the order will be delivered as soon as the weather permits, in some cases this may be the next day or two.
Because of harsh weather conditions we will not leave flowers on a porch or doorway. For rural deliveries we will call to make sure the recipient is home.
A 9.50% sales tax will be added on to every purchase coming from our store located in Gray, Tennessee as this is our state sales tax rate. You will have an opportunity to review this amount before submitting your order.
Most of our products can be delivered the same day. To assure same-day delivery, orders must be received before 2:00 PM, Monday – Friday, or before 12:00 Noon on Saturdays in the recipient’s time zone. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day.
Regretfully, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery to rural route addresses, hotels, hospitals, military bases or cemeteries. To request a specific delivery time, please type it into the ‘Special Instructions’ field during checkout. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Before major holidays, we recommend that you place your orders at least five days in advance.
Delivery to Hospitals
We are experienced at making deliveries to hospitals. When placing your order, please be sure to include the hospital name and telephone number, the name of the recipient and room number or ward of the recipient.
The Posy Shop will send your gift bouquet in accordance with facility procedures, as most hospitals do not allow florists to personally deliver to individual rooms. Please note that many ICU patients are not permitted to receive flowers. Please check with the hospital before placing your order.
If you have specific instructions for the delivery of your gift bouquet, please note them in the ‘Special Instructions’ field during checkout. In all other cases, if the recipient is not at home when the neighborhood florist attempts a delivery, they will either:
- Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time
- Leave a note on the recipient’s door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time
- Leave the arrangement in a covered, secure area of the home (porch, garage, or other entrance)
- Leave the gift bouquet with a neighbor and place a message on the recipient’s door with this information
Occasionally, substitutions of flowers or containers are necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues. If this is the case with the gift you’ve selected, our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will only substitute items of equal or higher value.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You will have an opportunity to review this amount before submitting your order.
A service fee of $12.00 is applied to all flower & plant orders delivered within the United States. A service fee of $8.00 is applied to all orders delivered locally. This fee applies as a delivery fee. We encourage you to place your order online for the fastest possible service, but if you prefer, please feel free to call in your order. You can reach us Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am to 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time, at 423-477-3629.